Dekunu ONE Smart Altimeter with Wrist Mount
Track every jump. Know every flight.
Dekunu’s goal is to create a device that seamlessly threads information and awareness into skydiving. A device so intelligent it collects and interprets key insights from your jumps. With One, that goal is becoming a reality. Say hello to the future of altimeters.
Much more than just an altimeter. It’s a super accurate alti, 3D location tracker, flight analyser and a situational awareness engine with big data insights. This and more - all rolled into One.
Track and analyze. Know more.
Dekunu One is the altimeter you'll look back at and wonder how you jumped without it. Sophisticated GPS and other telemetry you used to only have access to when you sat next to the pilot. Plane and canopy flight data in real time, on your wrist, the moment you need it.
Fly better with information. Progress more.
After you land, your data awaits. Freefall time, speed, glide ratio and rate of descent. Plus Dekunu innovations like jump-path mapping, G-force, and swoop and landing zone analysis.
Dive into data. Challenge more.
Get more in-depth reports and comparisons by connecting to our online portal. Your flight analysis is uploaded wirelessly to our platform - get ready to take your skydiving game to the next level.
Get connected. Share more.
All your jump data is synced to our cloud - from there you can view, analyse, share and compare. Connect with a global community of jumpers, track your personal bests, and share your records and achievements.
Skydive. Analyze. Progress.
Dekunu ONE - SmartAlti™ specifications:
• GPS tracking
• Bluetooth 4.2 ultra-low power and Wifi enabled
• High resolution sunlight readable 2.4” display
• Resistive touchscreen (works with gloves)
• 1800mAh Li-polymer battery - rechargeable via micro USB
• Water resistant
• Multiple Device Modes: Skydiving, Wingsuiting, Student, Paragliding, and BASE modes, plus more to come
• Plane Mode: Ground speed and airplane heading on jump run, horizontal distance to/from takeoff location, takeoff direction, climb rate, and estimated time to altitude
• Freefall Mode: Color height indicators, large altitude display, user input disabled
• Wingsuit Mode: Glide ratio, tracking direction, ground speed, altitude display
• Canopy Mode: Compass direction and ground speed under canopy, color height indicators, altitude display
• Find the DZ Mode: For when you land off
• Logbook: View stats, plot your canopy flight function, unlimited synchronised jumps, horizontal, vertical and path distances, opening g-forces, max/min. speed, deployment heights, glide ratios
• Tools: Artificial horizon, compass, and speedometer
• Comprehensive post-jump reporting: Jump path mapping, g-force analysis, rate of descent, and much more
• Multiple unit customization (Height and Distance: Imperial and Metric; Ground and Wind Speeds: Knots, KPH, and MPH; Temperature: Celsius and Fahrenheit)
• Quick jump stat reviews after every jump
• Automatically updated local time
• Local weather reports with wind speed, wind direction, temp, sunset
• Entirely wireless syncing experience
• Customizable case and LED colors
• Holds emergency contact info
• Messaging alerts to users from dropzones
• Multiplayer games on the way to height
• Remote OTA (Over The Air) software updates regularly
• All encompassing data capture platform
• Anti-theft security
Elastic Strap Sizes
Please note Dekunu One wristbands are sized smaller than other alti manufacturers. Please be sure to measure your wrist/arm and select your size accordingly.
The inside circumference of the wrist band when it is slack is:
Small 14cm (generally suited for small people only)
X Large 20cm
XX Large 22cm
A a stretch of no more than 2 cm is recommended for a comfortable fit.
This is for a Dekunu One altimeter with wrist mount. See vendor website for specs and details.